This weekend one of our Individual Challengers posted on the Facebook Individual Support Page some of the positive things she has been experiencing since having started the New Year, New You Challenge. It certainly made my day and want to share her successes with you as well.
I was thinking about all the good things that have happened since I started this challenge and I would like to share a few.
• I have learned what Tabatha’s are.
• I have learned a few other exercise moves that I have not done before.
• I have learned tons of exercise I can do at home if I can’t make it to the gym.
• I ran 2.4 miles without stopping. (I was not fast but it was not walking and I don’t know if I have ever done that before.)
• I tried some new recipes.
• I am less stressed.
• I have 6 bras that were in my closet that now fit!!!
• My pants are loose instead of tight.
• I am a happier person.
- Kristy M.
Kristy, you are doing amazing things and I'm just so grateful that you are recognizing these things in yourself and are sharing your successes with others! Seeing your list of positives spurred others in the group to recognize theirs, too. Just look at the impact each of us can have on others just by sharing our successess and optimism! If you've seen good things happening for you, too, please share! We'd LOVE to hear them!